Our client, a multi-state food service organization is seeking a Marketing Specialist for their growing organization. The Marketing Specialist will assist in implementing, planning, and coordinating Marketing Materials, B2B Marketing Campaigns, Business Proposals & Social Media.
The work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with occasional overtime.
This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
Marketing Specialist Duties:
- Collaborate with management and clients to develop and enhance printed posters and menus, digital menu boards, and station signage.
- Ability to understand RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs and determine the proper course of action for new business
- Work with management team to put together business proposals
- Develop and maintain a social media plan and content calendar for all related social properties
- Social media properties include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Create, manage, and interact with content on all social media platforms
- Design PowerPoint presentations to promote programs
- Design and implement signage for new and existing accounts
Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, communications, journalism, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience developing and implementing creative marketing material, including branding, public relations, website management, graphic design and social media
- Strong knowledge of Mac/Apple programs
Marketing Specialist Skills:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly to meet last minute project deadlines
- Demonstrated strong organizational and project management skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision to set priorities and meet goals
- Demonstrated skill and experience developing advertising, marketing, communication, and sales materials
Snelling has been serving the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees.
Marketing Specialist Benefits:
- Fun work environment
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Paperless Online Time Keeping
- Six Paid Holidays
- Free Skills Enhancement Programs
- Resume Review and Critique
- ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Interested and qualified candidates for the opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!