Our client, who specializes in property management, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for their office in Novi, MI. The Administrative Assistant will provide general front desk duties along with ability to promote to assistant property manager.
Pay rate for the Administrative Assistant is $12.00 per hour. Work hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. This is a temporary to hire position.
Administrative Assistant Job Functions:
• Answer phones
• Data Entry
• Prepare correspondence
• Receive and sort mail
• Support property manager
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• 2+ years’ office experience
• 2+ years’ property management experience
• Must have solid Microsoft Office knowledge (primarily Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio).
• Good working knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, spelling and style
• Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize tasks
Snelling has been servicing the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees. Our company offers various benefits, including:
· Direct Deposit or Pay Card
· Paperless Online Time Keeping
· Six Paid Holidays
· Free Skills Enhancement Programs
· Resume Review and Critique
· ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Interested and qualified candidates for the Administrative Assistant opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.