Our client, who specializes in assembly and test systems for the automotive industry, is currently seeking someone for an Assembly position at their office in Livonia, MI. The Assembler will be responsible for building and reworking machines for customers.
Pay rate for the Assembler is $13- $15 per hour. Work hours are Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm. This is a temporary to hire position.
Assembler Job Functions:
· Drilling metal frames and brackets
· Read, interpret and follow schematics and blueprints
· Assemble wiring, switches, cables and other mechanical or electrical pieces
· Utilize hand held tools
· Rework and/or repair assembled equipment
· Certificate or Associate’s Degree in Electronic Technology or similar experience
· Reliable and punctual attendance is required
· Ability to read and understand schematics
· Attention to detail
Snelling has been servicing the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees. Our company offers various benefits, including:
· Direct Deposit or Pay Card
· Paperless Online Time Keeping
· Six Paid Holidays
· Free Skills Enhancement Programs
· Resume Review and Critique
· ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Interested and qualified candidates for the Assembler opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.