Our client, an established manufacturing solutions company in Brownstown,MI is looking to add a Parts Coordinator/Inventory Control Specialist to their team!
Pay range for this position is between $15.00 and $17.00 per hour based on experience. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from approximately 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Job Description: The Parts Coordinator will take complete ownership of the parts warehouse under the direct supervision of the Inside Service & Parts Supervisor. The Parts Coordinator will possess excellent organizational skills, a great attitude, and the ability to communicate and work well with others. In addition, the Parts Coordinator will be responsible for the maintenance/administration of our on-hand parts inventory along with supporting our internal and external customers.
Parts Coordinator Duties:
- Identification, resolution, and logging of inventory discrepancies
- Quarterly reconciliation of Haas part inventory and maintenance of RMAs
- Processing of all depletion orders as requested
- Receiving of consignment shipments
- Receiving of inventory shipments into information system
- Documentation of all records associated with parts as outlined in system procedures
- Receive, enter/update parts orders into the software
- Assist internal and external customers by offering outstanding customer service and helping them with their parts needs.
- Provide assistance to service techs with part research and technical information
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly parts area.
- Provide parts to customers and personnel from inventory
- Process all part returns
- Keep management informed of significant changes in products, services, and pricing
Parts Coordinator Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two (2) year degree or higher preferred
- 2 years of experience in a related role is strongly preferred
- Hi-lo/Forklift or another form of a mobile productivity tool experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Positive, professional attitude and customer service background
Snelling has been serving the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees.
Parts Coordinator Benefits:
- Contract to Hire Opportunity
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Paperless Online Time Keeping
- Six Paid Holidays
- Free Skills Enhancement Programs
- ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
- Opportunity for Advancement
Interested and qualified candidates for the opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview