Our client, a global automotive supplier is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support a VP and his team of Account Managers. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for heavy calendar management, coordinating travel and generating a variety of reports for the busy team.
The salary range for this position is $40,000.00 - $50,000.00. The work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with occasional overtime during peak seasons.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Create and book Travel arrangements; air and hotel arrangements, monitor flights and reservations while they are out/in-bound, presentation materials, expenses and any other tasks as deemed necessary.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for the managers and the group. Make necessary arrangements for these meetings including tele/video conferencing, conference room scheduling, set-up and tear-down, sign board, catered luncheons and/or dinner arrangements.
- Corporate credit card reconciliation, personal expense reimbursement forms, travel expenses reports.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Organize presentation materials to ensure that presentation technology and corporate standard upgrades are met.
- Handle visa letters for travel /passport issues/expiration dates, etc
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Degree preferred,
- 6-10 years of experience supporting senior leadership within a large corporation (automotive preferred)
- Advanced working knowledge Excel and PowerPoint
Administrative Assistant Skills Needed:
- Prioritize and coordinate work on a daily basis, being flexible as priorities change.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Monitor in-coming documents, messages, and take action to resolve issues and/or meet other deadlines.
- Knowledge of credit card reconciliation and expense reporting.
Snelling has been serving the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees.
Administrative Assistant Benefits:
- Personal time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
Interested and qualified candidates for the opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!