Our client, a well-known manufacturer is seeking an Administrative Assistant for their Macomb office. As the administrative assistant you will act as an office administrator, sales and accounting support providing support to the office and the sales team.
Pay Range for the Administrative Assistant is $12.00 - $15.00 per hour based on experience. Work schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This is a temp-to-hire position that will transition to a permanent position quickly.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
· Input of customer orders.
· Preparation of shippers for order fulfillment.
· Maintain office supplies.
· Registration of new hire employees into the computer system.
· Preparation of envelopes and weighing of envelopes.
· Appointment scheduling using Microsoft Outlook.
· Processing credit card payments.
· Working closely with tenant’s to resolve issues.
· Processing friend of the court reports and payments.
· Manage the conference room schedule.
· Maintain document templates for the office.
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements:
· 3-5 years of related administrative experience.
· Manufacturing experience would be preferred but is not mandatory.
Administrative Assistant Skills Needed:
· Strong computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
Snelling has been serving the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees.
Administrative Assistant Benefits:
Upon Direct Hire, Blue Care Network Healthcare Plan 100% paid
Very stable work environment
Interested and qualified candidates for the opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.